What are my rights as an energy customer?

There’s lots of free, independent advice out there. You might want to get a better deal, find out how to make a complaint, get information about your electricity or gas supply, or ask for help if you’re struggling to pay your bills.

For the latest information visit Citizens Advice or give them a call. In England the number is 03444 111 444. You can also download the Citizens Advice Know Your Rights leaflet.